Not run as a public course - group bookings min of 5
Fire and Emergency Courses
If you are a staff member in an organisation, or Fire Warden or have responsibilities within an organisation during an emergency situation we have a range of courses that can assist you to be prepared and equipped in how to deal with a fire or emergency situation.
Our courses are suitable within a group training environment, and we can organise a member of our professional training team to deliver the training within your workplace saving you time and the expense of unnecessary travel.
- Confine small workplace emergencies PUAWER008B (Fire Extinguisher use)
- Identify, prevent & report potential workplace emergency situations (PUAWER001B)
- Lead an emergency control organisation (PUAWER006B)
- Operate as part of an emergency control organisation (PUAWER005B)
- Respond to Workplace Emergencies PUAWER004B (Fire evacuation)